- Available in Single Phase and 3 Phase - 240v models
- This 3 hp Floating Decorative Fountain provides the power needed to adequately aerate larger ponds.
- Provides eye-catching decorative displays
- Includes 5 different interchangeable nozzles for multiple patern displays
- Displays of up to 24 feet in height or 45 foot in diameter.
- Easily change nozzles to fit the specific pond dimensions, wind conditions and the desired aesthetic effect.
- Cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order)
-The 3.1JF is available with an extremely efficient 240 volt Single Phase, 60 Hz motor.
-The 3.3JF is available with an extremely efficient 208/240V 3 phase, 60Hz motor. 50Hz versions also available.
-The 3.1JF is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, modelC-85.
-The 3.3JF (3 phase) unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235.
The 3.1 JF & 3.3JF boasts an innovative float design with a low profile in the water for enhanced appearance, plus an attractive decorative shape.
Add a Fountain Lighting Package to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. (contact us to add the lighting package. 877-224-4899)
6 Patterns for the price of one! Includes nozzles for all patterns shown below.
9′ Tall x 48′ Wide “V”
13′ Tall x 35′ Wide “V”
|Birch (no nozzle)
14.5′ Tall x 10′ Wide
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 13.4 running amps on a 240V single phase circuit or 10.3 amps on a 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 24″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards .
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 4 or 5 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Were happy to help! 763-551-1441 or 877-224-4899