Don’t let pond ice cut your waterfowl hunting season short!
Now you can extend your waterfowl hunting season with our all new Battery Powered Ice Blaster. This portable de-icer is specifically designed and engineered for hunting locations that you cannot access with other electric powered de-icers and equipment to keep your favorite pond free of ice. It gives you the ability to hunt much later into the season. The Ice Blaster is the first portable, battery operated tool for de-icing remote hunting areas.
- Safety: Fuse on power input and stainless steel prop guard
- Rugged Motor: Durable finishes on all materials, internal auto-reset thermal overload protection, stainless steel motor shaft, sealed ball bearings, long life brushes, and mechanical seals.
- Power: 275 watt motor for superior performance
- Efficient: Up to 5 hours on a single, 100 amp hour deep cycle battery
- Portable: 35’ power cord, collapsible leg assembly, and carrying handle
- Operates in as little as 2’ of water
- 1 year warranty
- Ships in a single, 20 lbs. box
The Ice Blaster can be used to keep ice from forming and draw the ducks to you by bringing the warm water from the pond bottom to the surface. Constant movement of noiseless water current will keep your duck decoys swimming all season long. The Ice Blaster DC motor can be run from a common 12 Volt deep cycle marine battery. The 35’ waterproof power cord is included.
Light enough to be easily transported and used anywhere, it has a built in handle for ease in carrying. The 4 easily positioned legs fold up when you are ready to move to another area. Hanging the de-icer from a blind or boat is possible using sling ropes or you can also purchase an optional dock mount.
The Ice Blaster can run up to 5 hours on a single 100 amp hour rated marine battery and clear up to a 2,000 sq ft area. This could vary depending upon the weather conditions and water depth. A minimum of 2’ of water is needed for optimum use.
For more information call 877-224-4899