ShoreTech Labs - Black Label Liquid Beneficial Bacteria
Is an all-natural, high-performance bacterial blend that fixates nitrogen and phosphorus to clarify water. Applicators will use this product to quickly increase clarity and produce the “wow!” effect for their clients. This product contains a synchronistic blend of 12 different bacteria with a higher growth rate than any dry blend. Because these bacteria fit together so well, they confuse the quorum sensing that limits bacteria growth and are able to coat the entire water body.
- Establishes healthy bacterial cultures
- Consumes nitrogen & phosphate
- Reduces sludge & muck
- Balances pond
- Keeps pond and fish healthy
- All natural: safe for humans, fish, wildlife, other living organisms and plants
USAGE TIPS & COMMON APPLICATIONS
- Works great for consuming and removing degraded vegetation, sludge, muck, nitrogen & phosphates from lake and pond water. If vegetation has been recently killed you can increase the effectiveness by using our Black Label Catalyst to speed up the degregation of dead aquatic plants allowing the Liquid Bacteria to digest remaining muck and odors much faster and effectively.
- Shore-Tech Black Label Liquid Bacteria can be an especially effective treatment for planktonic algae when combined with a low dose chelated copper algaecide.
- We also suggest using Black label Muck Digester Pellets in conjunction with the Liquid Bacteria to reduce and remove muck, silt and sludge on the bottom.
- Water Feature & Small decorative ponds
- Ponds and Lakes
- Golf Course Ponds
- Aquaculture, hatcheries, raceways
- Koi Ponds
- Retention Ponds
Initial Dose: 20-oz per acre foot once per month. Can be combined with PondZilla Pro for even better results.
Maintenance Dose: Repeat initial dose monthly.
Desired water temperature: works best when water temperature is 60°F (15.6°C) or higher.