The new updated ManPlow PRO line are extra-wide snow pusher designed to make short work of even the heaviest snow falls. The PRO Line features a lightweight aluminum with Comfort Grip, U handle and the patented EZ Glide Edge. The EZ Glide Edge is durable enough to clear snow from aggregate, broken concrete or gravel surfaces but will not scratch or gouge wood or composite decking material like a steel edge will. The EZ Glide Edge’s wide bottom edge allows the MANPLOW to skim deep snow in manageable horizontal layers. MANPLOW’s are designed to be DURABLE. You can expect your MANPLOW to triumph over Mother Nature season after season. MANPLOW PRO models feature a replaceable EZ Glide Edge; expect 300-350 shoveling hours before needing to be replaced.
Available in 24" - 32" - 42" wide models
• DURABLE, not disposable; Expect years of service.
• Extra-Wide Blade clears large areas FAST.
• MANPLOW PRO's are specifically designed to clear deep snow.
• Will not scratch or gouge sensitive surfaces like wood or composite decking material.
• Eliminates nearly all friction so all your energy is directed toward moving snow.
• EZ Glide Edge is replaceable on PRO models; expect 300-350 shoveling hours per edge.
• Strong enough to push loads in excess of 300 lbs.
• Assembled weight is less than 9 lbs.
• Assembly requires tightening 4 bolts.