Kasco Marine’s 1400JF and 1400JFL, 1/4hp floating decorative fountains will beautify any small backyard pond or watergarden. They can be used in residential applications as well as entry-way ponds.
- 1/4 HP motor only draws 3.1 amps. Energy Efficient.
- 50' power cord
- Includes all five nozzles shown above
- One year warranty
- Package includes fountain, float, 50' power cord, two 15' mooring ropes, timer panel w/ GFI protection and photo eye for light option
- Available with or without LED light ring (ring fits into float)
- Total Weight is 35 pounds for easy installation & removalIt can also be ordered without lights (model 1400JF)
The standard 1400JF model does not include lights. On model 1400JFL, Kasco’s unique LED Light Ring provides a beautiful Amber color to the 1400JFL, 1/4 HP Floating Aerating Fountain for dazzling nighttime displays. The LED bulbs provide ample light for all the patterns included with the 1400JFL Floating Aerating Fountain and have a life expectancy of 100,000 hours. All while using very little electrical power. The LED Light Ring includes 50′ of underwater rated power cord and a built in Low Voltage Transformer. The LED Light Ring is designed for use with the 1400JFL Floating Aerating Fountain and should be plugged into the “LIGHT” outlet in the C-25 Control Box.
Fountain Installation service is available in all 50 states although we cannot guarantee this service will be available in your area. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding professional installation.
5 Patterns for the price of one! Includeds Nozzles for all patterns shown below
Lighting Packages Available!
Call us with questions or to add this feature. 763-551-1441
3.5′ Tall x 7′ Wide
4′ x 4′ Inner & 2′ x 10′
Outer Tier Arch’s
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 3.1 running amps on a 120V circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 12″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Fully Assembled: Via UPS in one box. Extremely light 35 lbs. shipping weight for low shipping costs and easy installation.
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Ample Cord Length: SJTOW underwater rated power cord in 50’ length. Includes two 15′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Were happy to help! 763-551-1441 or 877-224-4899