- Available in Single Phase and 3 Phase - 240v models
- This 3 hp Floating Decorative Fountain provides the power needed to adequately aerate larger ponds.
- Provides eye-catching decorative displays
- Includes 5 different interchangeable nozzles for multiple patern displays
- Displays of up to 24 feet in height or 45 foot in diameter.
- Easily change nozzles to fit the specific pond dimensions, wind conditions and the desired aesthetic effect.
- Cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order)
-The 3.1JF is available with an extremely efficient 240 volt Single Phase, 60 Hz motor.
-The 3.3JF is available with an extremely efficient 208/240V 3 phase, 60Hz motor. 50Hz versions also available.
-The 3.1JF is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, modelC-85.
-The 3.3JF (3 phase) unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235.
The 3.1 JF & 3.3JF boasts an innovative float design with a low profile in the water for enhanced appearance, plus an attractive decorative shape.
Add a Fountain Lighting Package to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours. (contact us to add the lighting package. 877-224-4899)
Fountain Installation service is available in all 50 states although we cannot guarantee this service will be available in your area. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding professional installation.
6 Patterns for the price of one! Includes nozzles for all patterns shown below.
9′ Tall x 48′ Wide “V”
13′ Tall x 35′ Wide “V”
|Birch (no nozzle)
14.5′ Tall x 10′ Wide
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 13.4 running amps on a 240V single phase circuit or 10.3 amps on a 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 24″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards .
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 4 or 5 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Were happy to help! 763-551-1441 or 877-224-4899