Our Kasco 5.1JF (Single Phase) and 5.3JF (3 Phase), 5 hp Floating Decorative Fountain or Decorative Fountain Aerator is great for larger ponds or when multiple large patterns are desired.
The Kasco 5.1JF & 5.3JF Floating Aerating Fountains are unique for its size because it comes standard with 6 interchangeable nozzles and can be operated without a nozzle to give you 7 fountain patterns ranging from 26′ in height to 50′ in diameter. With 7 multiple fountain patterns, you have the freedom to adjust the aerating fountain to fit your pond, weather conditions, and your tastes.
Kasco’s 5.1JF & 5.3JF Floating Aerating Fountains do a great job at adding oxygen and improving your pond or lake aeration. The 5.1JF Floating Aerating Fountain is available in a 240V single phase, 60Hz model and the 5.3JF is available in 208/240V, 3 phase 60Hz.
The 5.1JF, 240V Floating Aerating Fountain also includes a GFCB protected control panel. The C-95, 240V Control Panel with Timer, GFCB protection, 120V GFI Protected Outlet for Lights, and Photo Eye for light operation comes standard with the 5.1JF Floating Aerating Fountain. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-95 Control Panel and the wiring on the 5.1JF to hard-wire the Floating Aerating Fountain into the C-95 Control Panel.
The 5.3JF, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235. Adding one or two Fountain Lighting Package to the 5.1JF or 5.3JF adds a touch of class to this beautiful fountain display during the nighttime hours.
Fountain Installation service is available in all 50 states although we cannot guarantee this service will be available in your area. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding professional installation.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 20 running amps on a 240V single phase circuit or 16 amps on a 208/240V 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 26″.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 4 or 5 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty.
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
7 Patterns for the price of one! Includes nozzles for all patterns shown below
Birch (no nozzle)
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Were happy to help! 763-551-1441 or 877-224-4899
10′ Tall x 50′ Wide “V