The 5 HP Kasco Aerating Fountain is available in two models—the 5.1VFX and the 5.3VFX. Both units possess an attractive decorative shape to give the fountain a brilliant appearance while still maintaining a low profile. The fountain’s innovative float design makes this unit perfect for large ponds and improves the aeration of your lake or pond. The 3 phase 208/240V unit or the 5.3VFX is equipped with a 3 phase control panel that is GFI protected and simple to use. The 5.1VFX is our 240V single phase unit with a state-of-the art GFCB protected control panel. If you are looking for a unit that is both eye-catching and high-performing, the 5 HP Kasco Aerating Fountain is the best choice for you.
Fountain Installation service is available in all 50 states although we cannot guarantee this service will be available in your area. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding professional installation.
Add an optional Fountain Lighting Package to the 5.1VFX or 5.3VFX to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
To order Light Kit please call 763-551-1441
Features & Benefits
- Dramatic “V” Pattern: 9′ tall x 34′ wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 20 running amps on a 240V single phase circuit or 16 amps on 208/240V 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 26″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards .
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes depending upon cord length selected (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Were happy to help! 877-224-4899