- Our Kasco 7.3JF, 3 Phase, 7.5 hp Floating Decorative Fountain provides the power needed to adequately aerate larger ponds and provide eye-catching decorative displays.
- Each 7.3JF is supplied with 2 different interchangeable nozzles, providing you with the versatility of 3 different patterns for displays of up to 26 feet in height or 28 foot in diameter.
- You can easily change nozzles to fit the specific pond dimensions, wind conditions and the desired aesthetic effect.
- The 7.3JF, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3075.
- Add the optional Fountain Lighting Package to the 7.3JFF to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
- Cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′
Fountain Installation service is available in all 50 states although we cannot guarantee this service will be available in your area. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding professional installation.
-Multiple Display Patterns Included
-Large Decorative Displays
-Provide Some Oxygen, But Mostly for Displays
-Optional Halogen or LED Lighting (call us to purchase a lighting kit 763-551-1441)
Includes nozzles for all 3 patterns shown below.
26′ H x 10′ W Tall
14.5′ H x 13′ W Wide
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 20 running amps on a 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 28″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards .
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 4 or 5 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Were happy to help! 763-551-1441 or 877-224-4899