This beautiful fountain is available in Single Phase & 3 Phase, 240v models
- Best Mix of Aeration and Display
- Provide a Single “V” Shape Pattern
- Ideal when Pond Health is Also A Concern
- Optional Halogen or LED Lighting
- Precision engineered to add maximum oxygen to improve your pond or lake aeration
- Pattern size is 8′ tall x 32′ wide (Beautiful eye-catching display)
- Available in 240V, Single Phase and 208/240V, 3 Phase 60Hz models.
- Power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′
The larger motor and enhanced propeller design gives the 8400VFX & 2.3VFX excellent water flow and efficiency. This fountain will assist in improving your water quality as well as adding to the aesthetic appeal of your pond.
Fountain Installation service is available in all 50 states although we cannot guarantee this service will be available in your area. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding professional installation.
The 8400VFX is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85.
The 2.3VFX, 3 phase unit is supplied with a simple to use, all inclusive GFI protected 3 phase control panel, model CF-3235.
the Kasco 8400VFX & 2.3VFX boast an innovative float design with a low profile in the water for enhanced appearance, plus an attractive decorative shape.
Add an optional Fountain Lighting Package to the 8400VFX & 2.3VFX to extend its beauty into the nighttime hours.
Call us to learn more or to order the Light Kit.
Features & Benefits
- Dramatic “V” Pattern: 8′ tall x 32′ wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 10 running amps on a 240V, single phase circuit and 7.5 amps on 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 20″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, 200′, 250′, 300′, or 400′ (500′ special order) Includes three 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.