The float option for the AquaThruster is a good solution if you don’t have a dock/pier and want to blast algae and floating debris plus circulate stagnant water as the Aquathruster sits two feet below the float.
Note: This page is for the AquaThruster with the Float Mount option. If the Float Mount is what you are looking for please keep reading below. If you want to explore other options click any of the links below: or see them all HERE
Here are a few benefits:
- Reduces stagnant water
- Provides aeration
- Keeps sediment from settling on the bottom
- Sweeps the waterfront of floating weeds and debris
- Blow muck 20-70 ft away from your dock in all directions! (distance depends on HP chosen)
- Efficient operation as the ½ hp draws 5 amps, the ¾ hp draws 6.5 amps, and the 1 hp draws 11 amps
- Comes standard with 50’ of submersible power cord and you can increase the cord length in 50’ increments
- All components are UL listed and UL approved
- Multi-faceted clean-up tool
- Includestwo-year warranty
- Available in 110 or 220 Volt option
- 3 sizes including ½, ¾, and 1 hp
- 3 mounting options – Dock, Float, and Free Standing Frame
We now offer the ability to switch from a dock mount to a float to a free standing system.
If you own a dock mount or switch to a dock mount we now offer it with an Oscillator. We call it the AquaThruster 360 if you need more information - CLICK HERE
Some of our customers find that the 1/2hp and 3/4hp Thursters have more than enough power but if you need the ultimate thrust, we now have a 1hp model too. It is a bit more expensive but WOW does it create a current!
There are a lot of things to think about, so if you have any questions, give us a call at 877-224-4899.