The Beach Roller uses the same concept as our Lake Groomer except it is a hand held tool and much smaller. It works great for maintaining a weed and muck free beach. It is used by rolling it back and forth along the lake bottom as it agitates the weeds and muck.
- Removes mud and weeds from the Problem.…THE LAKE BOTTOM
- Weeds fly off the roller. You do NOT need to stop and remove weeds from the Beachroller
- No maintenance required. Blades never need to be sharpened. 1 year warranty on all parts
- Works in very shallow water to deeper water plus reaches harder areas like under the dock.
- No power required. No complex set-up. No permit required.
This will cut and pull any rooted seaweed and aquatic vegetation. Removing the entire plant is important because weeds will not grow back because they are truely gone. The Beach Roller will also work to stop weeds from taking root and stir up sediment from the bottom of your beach. These will either blow away to a location other than your lake shore, OR you can use one of our lake weed rakes to collect all of the removed weeds. Watch the video of the Beach Roller to see it in action! If you are interested in a more automated solution dont forget to chck out our Lake Groomer. If you are trying to get rid of lake muck, then you have to see our Aqua Thruster.
The Beachroller is simple to use:
- Put the roller in the water.
- Let the roller fill with water and sink to the lake botttom.
- Push the Beachroller along the lake bottom.
- The rollers 6 ripping blades cut and pull up weeds and muck.
- Repeat until your beach area is clean.
- Cleans a 2 foot wide path.
- Cuts AND pulls weeds out by the root.
- Loosen and removes the mud on the bottom.
- Gets down to the hard bottom, so you can use your beach.
- Keeps the sandy bottom clean.
Top 11 reasons to use the Beachroller:
- Removes undesirable weeds and muck from lake bottom.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Great exercise.
- Inexpensive. Does not cost $1000's like other weed tools.
- No power required.
- No permit required.
- Portable - use in all areas and depths other tools miss.
- No expensive - harmful chemicals are used.
- No maintenance required.
- Easy to move or store when not in use.
- Made locally in the U.S.A.