- Features 9" long rake tines on both top and bottom giving it the ability to rake and collect more weeds than other weed rakes. The total distance is 18 inches from top to bottom.
- It can be thrown out into the water and pulled in using the 25ft rope to collect vast amounts of dead aquatic vegetation on the bottom of your beach.
- There’s no need to worry which side lands up when you throw this rake out into the pond since there are teeth on both sides!
- You can also use the detachable "Pistol Grip" handle for raking by hand.The long teeth make it easy to scoop up piles of aquatic vegetation and load them into your wheelbarrow or trailer to haul away. No need for a pitch fork!
- This lake weed rake's huge, double sided head also works great for skimming surface weeds and algae by attaching the included Float Kit.