Ice Fishing Bucket Holder + Ice Auger Carrier | Mounts to Hitch on ATV UTV and more!
5 Gallon Ice Fishing Bucket Holder
Carry your 5 gallon ice fishing bucket across the ice securely with the Bucket Lock’r. The Bucket Lock’r easily attaches to your ATV, UTV, snowmobile, and vehicle with a receiver hitch to allow you to carry two 5 gallon buckets.
Bucket Lock'r Features/Benefits
- Saves space on ATV other vehicles with receiver hitch. in UTV cargo beds, Boats, Trailers and any vehicle with a receiver hitch.
- Adjustable upright mount slides in-out to keep your load close to your machine
- Fits all 2" Receivers. A 1.25"-2" Hitch Adapter can also be used but is not currently available for purchase through us.
- Adjustable, weather-proof rubber straps secure each bucket over rough terrain.
- Quick Release. Easy On-Off
- Secures ice fishing gear, rods, tip-ups, scoops, bait etc. in 5 gallon buckets
- Allows for attachment of Ball Hitch or Pin Hitch for pulling trailers & sleds.
- Quality steel in an attractive powder coated finish
Bucket Lockr ADD-ON OPTIONS :
JAWS OF ICE (OUT OF STOCK)
(OUT OF STOCK)
The JawsOfIce Auger Carrier easily mounts to the Bucket Lock'r using the Quick-Attach Brackets (included with the "Bucket Lockr/JawsOfIce COMBO" package). The modular design also gives you the option to quickly remove the JawsOfIce from the Bucket Lock'r and mount it onto your ATV, UTV or snowmobile.
Polaris Sportsman and Rangers will require our "Brackets & Anchors" add-on if you intent on doing this. Otherwise they are not needed.
To learn more about the JawsOfIce or purchase it as a "stand-alone" without the Bucket Carrier CLICK HERE
TRAILER MOUNT ADAPTORS
The SIDE MOUNT is a receiver/adaptor that attaches to the side of any boat trailer. No drilling necessary!
This useful add-on option gives you the ability to quickly swap the Bucket Lock'r back and forth from your vehicle and boat trailer as needed so you can and make use of it all year long!
The TONGUE MOUNT maximizes trailer space by mounting directly to the trailer tongue, without drilling or getting too close to the hitch.
*Includes Mid-Mount Post and Bolt-On Receiver w/Back Plate* | To use, simply detach the "Bucket Ring Assembly" from your Bucket Lockr and pop it onto the top of the Tounge Mount.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS - Order Online or by Calling us at @ 877-224-4899