The 1 HP Kasco Aerating Fountain is designed to meet your aeration and pond health needs while adding a stunning and aesthetically pleasing appearance to your pond or lake. Available in two models, the 1 HP employs a 4-blade prop to reduce slippage and provide the highest water flow per kilowatts of power possible. In fact, the 1 HP has the highest water flow per kilowatts in the entire Kasco line of units. Its high efficiency design allows for lower power consumption than its competitors and therefore lower operating costs. Measuring 8’ tall x 26’ wide, this “V” shaped fountain is the ideal unit for your medium or large pond.
Fountain Installation service is available in all 50 states although we cannot guarantee this service will be available in your area. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding professional installation.
The 4400VFX features a GFCI protected control box and is available in 120V or 240V, 60Hz models. It comes standard with a timer, a photo eye, and operating lights. This unit allows you to set the hours of operation for the light display. When it becomes dark outside, the photo eye will trigger the lights to come on. If you already have an existing 120V, 15 amp receptacle, an electrician will not be necessary to install this unit.
The 4400HVFX comes equipped with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel—model C-85. The light package is optional and may be added upon request. For information on the details and pricing for the lighting packages, please contact us.
-Best Mix of Aeration and Display
50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ (lengths up to 400' available in 240V options)
Features & Benefits
- Dramatic V Pattern: now a larger 8′ tall x 26′ wide for an eye-catching display
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 11.3 running amps on 120V and 5.7 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 19″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: 4400VFX ships in 2 or 3 boxes (depending on cord length) and 4400HVFX ships in 3 or 4 boxes (depending on cord length) via UPS (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ (250′ available in 240V options) Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.