Modern Muskoka Armless Loveseat DIY Kit
Frequently bought together:
Modern Muskoka Armless Loveseat Kit
A simple approach to DIY seating.
These sets use the Modern Muskoka Middle Brackets to build an armless loveseat into your outdoor living space.
TOJA TIP: We recommend setting each bracket 8” in from the edge of lumber
- 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- Sturdy Construction
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- 5-year limited warranty
- 2 x Modern Muskoka Middle
- #12 x 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
- Wood - Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.