Modern Muskoka Sofa Kit with Cushions
DIY Sofa with Cushions Kit
Customize your seating with the Left and Right Arm brackets and Middle Bracket with large cushion sets to DIY your custom outdoor sofa.
Just add 4x4 lumber.
Toja Tip: When measuring the length to cut your wood for your cushion measure the width of the cushion and add 1.5" to the width of the cushion, plus 4.5" for the wood resting in the brackets.
- 12-gauge Canadian Steel
- Canadian Made Brackets
- Weather-Ready: Coated in weather-resistant materials
- Laser-cut, bent, and welded
- Sturdy Construction
- All hardware, to secure to lumber, is included
- Packaged with #12x1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with black plastic head caps
- 5-year limited warranty
- 1 x Modern Muskoka Sofa Kit
- 2 x Large Cushion Set
- #12 x 1-1/2” Pan Rob/Phil combo drive 304 S.S Wood screws with Black plastic head caps
- Wood - Shipping wood is costly. Most of the population has access to stores that sell wood locally where they live. Buying your lumber allows you the freedom to select the type of wood you want to use for your build and budget. There are also regional limitations for what kind of lumber is ideal for your build; different species of lumber would be used in tropical climate vs. a cold one.