Our new dual bucket carrier system's modular design allows the ability to attach your Jaws Of Ice Auger Carrier, as well as mount it to the side of any boat trailer or utility trailer tongue!
(see the add-ons section below for more details)
Bucket Lock'r Features/Benefits
- Saves space on ATV racks, in UTV cargo beds, Boats, Trailers and any vehicle with a receiver hitch.
- Adjustable upright mount slides in-out to keep your load close to your machine
- Fits all 2" Receivers. A 1.25"-2" Hitch Adapter can also be used but is not currently available for purchase through us.
- Adjustable, weather-proof rubber straps secure each bucket over rough terrain.
- Quick Release. Easy On-Off
- Secures ice fishing gear, rods, tip-ups, scoops, bait etc. in 5 gallon buckets
- Allows for attachment of Ball Hitch or Pin Hitch for pulling trailers & sleds.
- Quality steel in an attractive powder coated finish
The Quick Attach Bracket Assemblies allow you to attach your Jaws Of Ice to the Bucket Lock'r. Pairing the Bucket Lock'r with the Jaws of Ice allows for quick mounting and dismounting of your Jaws Of Ice as needed!
Package includes Quick Attach Brackets (pair) and mounting hardware (does not include Jaws Of Ice Auger Carrier)
MARINE / TRAILER ADD ONS FOR BUCKET LOCK'R
WE OFFER TWO MOUNT ADAPTORS SO YOU CAN USE YOUR BUCKET LOCK'R YEAR ROUND.
BOAT TRAILER SIDE MOUNT: The Side Mount is a receiver/adaptor that attaches to the side of any boat trailer, giving you the ability to quickly swap the Bucket Lock'r out from your ATV, UTV or other vehicle of choice when the time is right!
The Side Mount hauls live bait and fish legally and effectively! Compatible with an on-board aerator, the Side Mount attachment allows boat owners to haul bait in one bucket, and fish in the other. Featuring a bolt-on receiver that requires no drilling, the Side Mount provides a convenient and low impact solution for serious and casual anglers alike!
- Approved by State Game and Fish Departments
- Preserves your live-bait
- No clearance issues, travels inside the wheels of your trailer
- Bolts-on with no drilling required
- Slides in-out for launching and landing your boat
- Mounting hardware included
TRAILER TONGUE MOUNT:
The Tongue Mount (Mid-Mount) maximizes trailer space by mounting directly to the trailer tongue, without drilling or getting too close to the hitch. By elevating the post off the tongue, your gear is protected from wear and tear of dirt roads, debris, and being submerged at a launch if you want to quickly get on the water. An internal wobble-stop eliminates movement between the post and receiver, ensuring a smooth ride for your gear.
*Kit includes Mid-Mount Post and Bolt-On Receiver w/Back Plate* | To use, simply detach the "Bucket Ring Assembly" from your Bucket Lockr and pop it onto the top of the Tounge Mount.
- 12" tall Post with internal wobble-stop
- Helps avoid slush, mud, and road tar.
- Bolt-on Receiver, with no drilling required
- Quick Release allows bucket top (rings) to be removed and changed out between Bucket Lock'r "J" mounting arm and Tongue Mount.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS - Order Online or by Calling us at @ 877-224-4899