Kasco VFX Series Aerating Lighted Fountains set the standard by which all aerating lake & pond fountains are measured. These units deliver both superior oxygenation and aesthetic brilliance, making this a true dual-purpose fountain. As the leader in pond aeration, our VFX aerating lighted fountains have been designed with our clog-resistant technology to ensure you are buying the most efficient unit on the market. Use our VFX Series in your pond, on the lake, in a landscaped water body, or even in industrial applications to help promote evaporation.
These floating units are available from 1/2-5HP in a multitude of power configurations.
- Self-contained floating units
- Great for medium size lakes and ponds and when multiple fountain patterns are desired for a beautiful look day or night with colorful lights.
- Brilliant V-shaped circular display patterns
- Outstanding oxygen transfer rates
- Extremely efficient — low operating costs
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Unique clog-resistant design
Flexible, affordable, and brilliant lighting packages for your VFX lighted fountain. Designed and engineered with our one piece composite housing and ultrasonic weld, these are the most durable water fountain lights on the market.
Fountain Installation service is available in all 50 states although we cannot guarantee this service will be available in your area. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding professional installation.
Fountain Lighting Options
COMPOSITE LED FOUNTAIN LIGHTS
Designed and engineered with our one piece composite housing and ultrasonic weld, these are the most durable water fountain lights on the market.
These lights run on 60Hz power and are 11 watt fixtures. Choose from either a 3 or 6 fixture package; the 3 fixture package is designed for 1/2HP-2HP units; the 6 fixture package for 2HP-7.5HP units. These LED lights come standard with classic white and includes amber, blue, green and red lenses. Additionally, each fixture includes it’s own splitter cap allowing customers to leave main power cord in water along with unit power cord when units are pulled for service or winter storage.
Additionally, each fixture includes it’s own splitter cap allowing customers to leave main power cord in water along with unit power cord when units are pulled for service or winter storage.
WATERGLOW RGB LED FOUNTAIN LIGHTS
Kasco Marine is pleased to offer Waterglow RGB LED Lighting, the ultimate decorative and/or event lighting for your J or VFX fountains. With the capacity to create 9 different colors, this remote control operated unit also allows the user to adjust brightness levels, has three sequencing patterns, and can be coupled with any music playing device that supports a 3.5mm Y connector (not included with unit.) This affords the user the ability to set the RGB light sequencing to the rhythm of the music!
Available in a 3 fixture (compatible with 1/2HP – 1HP) or 6 fixture (2HP) kit, this color-changing RGB Lighting is built with the same durability you expect from Kasco. Our 1-piece composite housing and a secure weld around the lens ensures a leak free assembly and the unit can be mounted with standard bracketing. Additionally, each fixture includes it’s own splitter cap allowing customers to leave main power cord in water along with unit power cord when units are pulled for service or winter storage.
- 9 total colors (white, warm white, red, green, blue, orange, yellow, cyan, magenta)
- Brightness Levels: each static color can be adjusted to 100%, 50%, 25%, 12% and 6%
- 3 Automatic Sequencing Modes: Flash (jump to next color), Bloom (transition from color to color), and smooth transition (smooth transition from color to color).
- Rhythmic Sequencing: Music input on the controller allows you to follow the rhythm of music played through your phone, tablet, laptop and more! Settings include fast change, medium and smooth transition.
Fountain Features & Benefits
- Dramatic V Pattern: now a larger up to 8′ tall x 26′ wide for an eye-catching display
- Enhance your lake or pond with this lighted fountain with a variety of lighting options.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 11.3 running amps on 120V and 5.7 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 19″
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′. Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. Were happy to help you choose the proper fountain to best suit your needs! 877-224-4899