- The Digger Front Tow Hitch can be easily installed on all brands of ice sleds. Whether your sled comes with pre-molded hitch points or if it is a flat front design.
- Perfect for ATV and Snowmobile
- Fabricated from high strength alloy aluminum
- Light weight yet very durable
- Pivot coupler allows for transfer of motion in all types of terrain.
- Hardware is supplied and comes with a quick release pins for ease of removal and storage
- Front hitch for portable fish houses
- Can be easily installed on all brands
- Works with both pre-molded hitch points & flat front designs
- Made from high strength alloy aluminum
- Lightweight yet very durable
- Pivot coupler allows for transfer of motion in all types of terrain
- Includes hardware & quick-release pin for ease of removal & storage
- Weight: Approximately: 4 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 25 x 4.5 x 2 inches.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The hitch is well made and strong. I wish it were longer or The manufacture offered a 4’ extension. Here is why: The sled will fill with slush and snow being so close to the ATV. If you put a cover on your sled, don’t plan on putting gear in the sled, because the cover will not fit. The hitch justs begs for the mudflap kit to make it work.