Be Sure to watch the videos at the bottom of the page to learn about the the MUCK DIGESTER PELLETS in detail.
Our ORB-3 Lake Muck & Sludge Pellets are a combination of all-natural technologies. They are an easy to use, cost-effective method for continuous sludge management.
- Biodegradable pellet
- Contains sludge-eating bacteria, sludge-eating enzymes and trace minerals
- Improves water clarity
- Naturally eliminates odor-causing muck on beaches
- No gypsum fillers
IMPORTANT: OUR ORB-3 BRAND MUCK PELLETS ARE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT YOU CAN STILL BUY OUR NEW AND IMPROVED CLASS-1 PREMIUM GRADE PELLETS
All new value-added bacteria pellets, were designed for lagoons, lakes and ponds as a low-maintenance solution for sludge bed and suspended solids removal, water clarity and beach clean-up.
These pellets are fortified with specialized bacterial strains that are high volume waste consumers of muck and organic matter. These pellets have a broad trace mineral base and an organic catalyst to increase the productivity of the beneficial bacteria in each pellet. The pellet itself was specially designed to drive the active ingredients down to the sludge so the dose isn't consumed by the water column.
- 10 pound package -- $159
- 25 pound package -- $359
- 50 pound package -- $509
- Purchase the ONE POUND SAMPLER for your own testing here -- $10
NOTE: Water temp must be at least 60 degrees to apply
All-Natural Muck Digester Pellets
Efficient pond management starts from the maintenance of sludge. Several tests had been carried out, among which is Muck Digester Pellets. Muck Digester Pellets were tested on a 42-year old lake by treating an area on one side of the dock and leaving the other side unattended to.
The findings are as follows:
- Removing the muck eliminated most of the rooted plant growth in the treated area
- Muck levels reduced on the treated side by about 8 inches over a summer of treatment
- The owner of the home saved hours on back breaking labor.
Spot Treatment for around a pier, beach or problem area:
Use 8# per week for 4 weeks; then 2# every other week as needed; at this rate 50# will treat up to 4,000 sq ft for a five month season.
Total Coverage for water body treatment:
125# per surface acre (3.0# per 1000 sq ft), Broadcast pellets uniformly over surface; Use 2 – 4 times per year.
For Optimum Results
- Use as directed
- Apply when ambient temperature is 50°–90° F; dissolved oxygen level is over 1.0 ppm; pH is 6 – 8; alkalinity is less than 100 ppm
- Proper aeration will enhance product performance
- In use pH Range: Neutral
- Solubility in Water: Partially soluble
Call us 7 days a weed with questions. You can order online or by phone! 763-551-1441 or 877-224-4899
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We purchased a lake home with a neglected shoreline. We raked the weeds out in Spring, but the muck remained, and was unpleasant to walk on or smell. A few weeks and the bottom has firmed up, and visitors have been delighted and mentioned the difference. The bluegills have started bedding in it once again as well.