Kasco Surface Aerators lead the market with more installations than any other manufacturer. In an independent study by Auburn University, Kasco Aerators were found to deliver up to 3.0 lbs of oxygen per horsepower per hour of operation, proving them to be some of the most efficient and effective units on the market. Built for dependable, continuous operation, Kasco Aerators have a proven record in a multitude of applications, ranging from ponds and lakes to salt water and other corrosive environments. Other applications include commercial aquaculture, agricultural ponds, Industrial plants, municipal waste water, backyard ponds and much more.
Protect your AF Series Surface Aerator power cord by adding a flex sleeve cord protector. Made of high strength, abrasion and cut resistant polyethylene, these cord protectors will keep your power cords safe from threats like wildlife, fish hooks and weed whippers.
Kasco has designed their surface aeration products through nearly 50 years of experience and knowledge to ensure we are delivering the best. Kasco’s AF Series Surface Aeration units:
- Ensure a lower overall operating cost while delivering an extremely high dissolved oxygen level.
- Are manufactured with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks, and are flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Feature a corrosion resistant, stainless steel design. This also makes them extremely dependable in salt water applications.
- Increase fish growth and population density while providing efficient water and food circulation with little or no bottom turbulence.
- Backed by a two year warranty (3 year for the 2, 3, and 5HP.)
All Kasco Surface Aerators are self-contained, lightweight units that float at the surface. With just two or three mooring lines anchoring the unit and a single power cord running to shore, these units are easily installed and maintained by a single person.
Prices vary depending on the length of the cord. Call and talk to our Lake & Pond Experts. Tell us little more information about your body of water and we will quickly be able to determine which model or models will work best for your application. Please contact us for more pricing questions and details: 877-224-4899
|MODEL||SIZE||MIN. DEPTH||VOLTAGE / PHASE||RUNNING AMPS|
|2400AF||1/2 hp||15″||120V / Single||5.0|
|3400AF||3/4 hp||18″||120V / Single||6.7|
|3400HAF||3/4 hp||18″||240V / Single||3.4|
|4400AF||1 hp||19″||120V / Single||11.3|
|4400HAF||1 hp||19″||240V / Single||5.7|
|8400AF||2 hp||20″||240V / Single||9.0|
|2.3AF||2 hp||20″||208/240V / 3 Phase||4.5|
|3.1AF||3 hp||24″||240V / Single||10.7|
|3.3AF||3 hp||24″||208/240V / 3 Phase||8.2|
|5.1AF||5 hp||26″||240V / Single||18|
|5.3AF||5 hp||26″||208/240V / 3 Phase||13|