Algae-Blitz Biocatalyst Adjuvant | Algaecide Booster (1 Gallon)
ShoreTech ALGAE-BLITZ BioCatalyst
AlgaeBlitz is a natural bio-catalyst that accelerates chemical treatments by improving penetration. When mixed with an algaecide or herbicide it speeds the breakdown of dead algae and aquatic plants while stimulating naturally occurring bacteria to fixate nutrients liberated during this process. This complex blend of enzymes, cultures, fungi, and stimulants dissolves the dead algae and aquatic plants on a cellular level, reducing their contribution of nutrients. By accelerating chemical reactions, AlgaeBlitz improves copper algaecide performance. This is especially critical in hard water applications when copper solubility and performance is reduced. AlgaeBlitz alone does not kill anything.
Boosts the effectiveness and "killing power" of copper algaecide Cutrine Plus by up to 4 times! Watch the video below to get the scientific explanation of how it works!
- Used as an adjuvant
- Allows for quick recycling of nutrients
- Speeds up the degradation of dead aquatic plants so that Liquid Bacteria can consume and remove them from the water column.
- Improves the performance of Algaecides, Herbicides when using to kill living plants
- Reduces or eliminates the need for chemical Use
- Improves Water Quality
- Rainfast via Improved Absorption
- Safe for the Environment and the Applicator
- Premium grade & laboratory formulated in the United States
- 1 Gallon Jug
(The above graph illustrates the effect Black Label Bio-Chemical Catalyst has on the efficiency of algaecides. The data was gathered over an extended period of time during product testing. An algaecide mixed with Bio Catalyst shows an immediate jump in efficiency over an algaecide used alone, working over 4 times better when applied properly.)
- Water Feature & Small decorative ponds
- Ponds and Lakes
- Golf Course Ponds
- Aquaculture, hatcheries, raceways
- Koi Ponds
- Retention Ponds
AlgaeBlitz works over a wide pH range, but for best results use citric acid or a low-pH surfactant to adjust tank mix to a pH of 4 to 6.
- Regular Dose: 1/2-3 gallons per acre initially and 1-3 gallons per month thereafter
- Pollen Dose: 2 gallons per acre sprayed on the surface
- Leaf Degradation: 1-3 gallons per acre per month followed by 10 lbs of ShoreTech Muck Pellets
Instructions and Dosage Rates When Mixing with Cutrine Plus:
Shake Well Before Use.
- DOSAGE: 32-96 Ounces of BioCatalyst per 1/4 Surface Acre (10890 sq ft)
- Add to tank sprayer once you have added Cutrine Plus mixture (refer to cutrine plus dosage rates label for instructions on Cutrine Plus application)
Commonly treated algae and plants:
- Alligator weed
- Other plants
Ingredients: Biostimulants, select cultures, and other proprietary ingredients
Description: Black liquid
Odor: Fermentation odor
pH: 4.8 – 6.0
Stability – Activity loss: At 75 degrees F for 12 months*: 10% or less; At 100 degrees F for 6 months*: 10% or less;
*When stored as directed in a sealed container out of direct sunlight.
Storage and Handling: Store in a cool, dry space between 50-80 degrees F
CONTAINER SIZE: 1 Gallon
Algae-Blitz by Shore Tech Industries is an All-Natural Biocatalyst designed to boost algaecide treatments by up to 4X by improving penetration of dead algae and aquatic plants. It has been formulated using world class equipment along with some of the worlds greatest minds in Bioscience.
This product alone will not kill living plants in lakes and ponds but its molecular make up will boost the performance of particular aquatic algeacides such as Cutrine Plus allowing for less chemical usage.
If using on dead aquatic vegetation such as algae, dead weeds and other floating debris it will boost the effectiveness of Liquid Bacteria so it can digest and remove the broken down flora much quicker.