Cutrine Plus & AlgaeBlitz BioCatalyst make for a powerful combination for killing Algae in lakes and ponds.
- Using these two products together dramatically increases the speed at which algae is killed and broken down.
- AlgaeBlitz Bio-Chemical Catalyst Boosts the effectiveness of Cutrine Plus by up to 4 times!
- Cleans Up Dead Plant Mess. Improves Water Quality. Rainfast via Improved Absorption
- Reduces chemical usage saving you time and money.
- Safer for the Environment and the Applicator.
1 Gal Cutrine Plus Liquid
1 Gallon Catalyst
Instructions and Dosage Rates When Mixing with Cutrine Plus:
Shake Well Before Use.
DOSAGE: 32-96 Ounces of BioCatalyst per 1/4 Surface Acre (10890 sq ft)
Add to tank sprayer once you have added Cutrine Plus mixture (refer to cutrine plus dosage rates label for instructions on Cutrine Plus application)
Adjust tank mix to a pH of 4 to 6 for best results.
(The above graph illustrates the effect AlgaeBlitz Bio-Chemical Catalyst has on the efficiency of algicides. The data was gathered over an extended period of time during product testing. An algicide mixed with AlgaeBlitz BioCatalyst shows an immediate jump in efficiency over an algicide used alone, working over 4 times better when applied properly.)
MORE INFO ABOUT: ShoreTech Black Label Bio-Chemical Catalyst
Algae-Blitz is a natural biocatalyst / adjuvant that enhances and boosts the breakdown of proteins and complex carbohydrates found in aquatic plants. Black Label Bio-Chem releases specific bio-stimulants that allow the naturally-occurring bacteria and fungi to take over degradation of the dead flora and fixation of available nutrients.
Boosts the effectiveness and "killing power" of copper algaecide Cutrine Plus by up to 4 times!
This product alone will not kill living plants in lakes and ponds but its molecular make up will boost the performance of particular aquatic algeacides such as Cutrine Plus allowing for less chemical usage.
If using on dead aquatic vegetation such as algae, dead weeds and other floating debris it will boost the effectiveness of Liquid Bacteria so it can digest and remove the broken down flora much quicker.
- Used as an adjuvant
- Allows for quick recycling of nutrients
- Speeds up the degradation of dead aquatic plants so that Liquid Bacteria can consume and remove them from the water column.
- Improves the performance of Copper Algaecides such as Cutrine Plus & Herbicides when using to kill living plants
- Reduces or eliminates the need for chemical Use
- Improves Water Quality
- Rainfast via Improved Absorption
- Safe for the Environment and the Applicator
- Premium grade & laboratory formulated in the United States
- Water Feature & Small decorative ponds
- Ponds and Lakes
- Golf Course Ponds
- Aquaculture, hatcheries, raceways
- Koi Ponds
- Retention Ponds
MORE INFO ON CUTRINE PLUS
CUTRINE PLUS Treats surface and sub-surface algae and is registered for use in:Potable Water Reservoirs, Farm, Fish and Industrial Ponds, Lakes Fish Hatcheries and Raceways, Irrigation Conveyance Systems, Ditches, Canals, Laterals Golf Course Water Hazards CUTRINE PLUS is an algaecide which controls existing algae and inhibits rapid re-infestation and CUTRINE PLUS also acts as a herbicide in controlling the rooted underwater weed Hydrilla verticillata. liquid formulation which contains 27.9% active ingredient. Has a specific gravity of 1.21 (10.1 lbs. per gallon). Controls algae at 0.2 to 0.4 ppm copper and hydrilla at 0.4 to 1.0 ppm copper. Controls all three forms of algae: planktonic, filamentous and chara.
Contains: COPPER AS ELEMENTAL....27.9%
Cutrine Plus Alaecide and Biocatalyst Algae Booster
I had a pretty bad algae bloom issue going on in the pond at the driving range I own and within 1-2 days, there was a major improvement making it much cleaner and no more ugly floating masses that customers had to look at
Cutrine + and Catalyst
In combination, and applied as instructed, the products eliminated my pond algae issue. Will purchase again if or when needed.