Clear up Pond Water - All-Natural Pond Scum Removal
- Hello Ponds Powder Pond Bacteria is an all-natural, biological way to revive clarify murky water & odors.
- Breaks down and helps get rid of sludge, fish waste, dead algae, leaves and grass clippings.
- Designed for use in smaller bodies of water like decorative ponds, koi ponds, water gardens and small ponds.
- Packaged in easy to use 1 ounce water soluble packets making them extremely easy to apply.
- 1 packet treats up to 1,000 gallons
- All Season Blend works in water temps between 35° F - 130° F
Hello Ponds 1 oz water soluble powder packets are a popular choice for pond owners to use to maintain water quality. Beneficial bacteria help to consume and digest decaying organic material throughout the water column. Regular use of powder water clarifier / beneficial bacteria will help improve water quality and overall enjoyment of your pond. Designed for use ponds of all sizes including smaller bodies of water like decorative ponds, koi ponds, water gardens.
Powderized Bacteria is designed to target and remove sludge, odor and clear up murky water throughout the ponds water column. But if you are mainly trying to get rid of muck building on the BOTTOM of your pond then we suggest also using Muck & Sludge Digester Pellets.
This special blend of Pond Pro-biotic bacteria is designed to:
- Reduce sludge buildup.
- Eliminate pond odors.
- Improve water clarity.
- Reduce oxygen demand.
- Eliminate excess nutrients.
Application / Dosage
Small Ponds / Watergardens: Apply 1 oz per 1000 gallons Double the dosage - For extreme conditions Re-apply every 2-4 weeks or as needed until desired clarity is reached.
Large Ponds & Water Bodies: Apply 80 packets (5lbs) per 1/4 surface acre - Re-apply every 2-4 weeks or as needed until desired clarity is reached
(Double dosage rates for water temperatures below 50 degrees for better results)
Temperature Range: Works best when water temperature is 35° F (17°C) to 130°F (54°C). The warmer the water is the faster the bacteria will reproduce and digest sludge.
Storage: For best results store in a cool, dry space between 50°-80° F. Keep out of
The use of Hello Ponds beneficial pond bacteria along with aeration increases the effectiveness and speed at which water can be clarified.