ShoreTech Black Label Bio-Chemical Catalyst
Black Label Bio-Chemical Catalyst is an all-natural formula that enhances and boosts the breakdown of proteins and complex carbohydrates found in aquatic plants. Black Label Bio-Chem releases specific bio-stimulants that allow the naturally-occurring bacteria and fungi to take over degradation of the dead flora and fixation of available nutrients.
Boosts the effectiveness and "killing power" of copper algaecide Cutrine Plus by up to 4 times!
This product alone will not kill living plants in lakes and ponds but its molecular make up will boost the performance of particular aquatic algeacides such as Cutrine Plus allowing for less chemical usage.
If using on dead aquatic vegetation such as algae, dead weeds and other floating debris it will boost the effectiveness of Liquid Bacteria so it can digest and remove the broken down flora much quicker.
- Used as an adjuvant
- Allows for quick recycling of nutrients
- Speeds up the degradation of dead aquatic plants so that Liquid Bacteria can consume and remove them from the water column.
- Improves the performance of Algaecides, Herbicides when using to kill living plants
- Reduces or eliminates the need for chemical Use
- Improves Water Quality
- Rainfast via Improved Absorption
- Safe for the Environment and the Applicator
- Premium grade & laboratory formulated in the United States
(The above graph illustrates the effect Black Label Bio-Chemical Catalyst has on the efficiency of algaecides. The data was gathered over an extended period of time during product testing. An algaecide mixed with Bio Catalyst shows an immediate jump in efficiency over an algaecide used alone, working over 4 times better when applied properly.)
- Water Feature & Small decorative ponds
- Ponds and Lakes
- Golf Course Ponds
- Aquaculture, hatcheries, raceways
- Koi Ponds
- Retention Ponds
Shore-Tech Black Label Bio-Chemical Catalyst works over a wide pH range, but for best results use citric acid or a low-pH surfactant to adjust tank mix to a pH of 4 to 6.
Regular Dose: 1/2-3 gallons per acre initially and 1-3 gallons per month thereafter
Pollen Dose: 2 gallons per acre sprayed on the surface
Super Dose: 15 gallons per acre
Leaf Degradation: 1-3 gallons per acre per month followed by 10 lbs of ShoreTech Muck Pellets