Ice Rink Groomer | 52 inch & 32 inch Skating Rink Resurfacer | Ice Master
Keep your ice rink smooth and safe with this Ice Master portable ice rink groomer.
Our NiceIce hand-operated ice rink groomers are available in 32 inch, 52 inch and 66 inch wide models. They are lightweight and easy to operated which makes creating and maintaining a high-quality, smooth ice rink a snap.
- Easily attaches to any standard garden hose for a super smooth finish (hose not included).
- Makes ice like glass, in less time, less water and less hassle than just the hose.
- Made of Durable Galvinized Steel. Not Plastic
- Produces a super smooth surface to any rink in minutes by distributing thin, controlled applications of water.
- Includes one Resurfacing Mat
- Makes perfectly smooth ice for playing hockey, or just skating!
Size Options: 32" | 52" | 66"
The 32" Model is recommended for rinks 0 to 3,000Sf. (Includes one resurfacing matt) Optimum performance requires water pressure of at least 3 Gallons per Minute or more.
The 52" Model is recommended for rinks 3,000 to 10,000Sf. (Includes one resurfacing matt) Optimum performance requires water pressure of at least 7 Gallons per Minute or more.
The 66" Model (aka) the "BIG BOY" ice rink resurfacer is recommended for rinks over 10,000Sf. (Includes one resurfacing matt) Optimum performance requires water pressure of at least 7 Gallons per Minute or more.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS! 763-551-1441
Easy to assemble. Easy to move about. Water flows consistantly. It is made for cleaning and smoothing already flat ice. Not really suitable for getting rid of bumpy or rigid ice. Definetly need this if you have a backyard rink and want to keep it clean and smooth. I got the 52'. Takes 15 min to cover 20x40 rink