WaterGator | Remote Controlled Aquatic Harvester
Lake Weeder’s Digest is so excited to introduce the new WaterGator, a remote controlled lake weed cutter machine designed specifially for lake and pond weed harvesting The WaterGator is twice the size of its little brother the Waterbug, but it can cut, skim, and collect aquatic vegetation down to 3’ + water depth and has a generous cutting and skimming width of 42” for easy lake weed removal.
The WaterGator features the same technology as the Waterbug including a harvesting camera that shows the operator what the WaterGator sees on the remote viewing screen. This aquatic harvesting machine was designed for larger ponds, lake shores, channels, and other medium size bodies of water. Based on that, the WaterGator is an ideal solution for lakefront owners, lakeshore management companies, lake associations, or anyone looking to easily manage their waterfront or get into the harvesting business to make money!
How you ask? The WaterGator features paddle wheel propulsion with four paddle wheels, two on each side of the machine. The paddle wheels are powered by two 24 v lithium batteries that gives the operator 8+ hours of run time on a single charge! The machine weighs 650 lbs. and has a bunk storage capacity of 1,200 lbs. which is almost five times the storage capacity of the Waterbug.
- Fully robotic and touchless system
- Remote controlled – up to 400ft range
- Mounted camera & operator viewing screen
- 3-in-1 cutter, skimmer, and collector
- Generous cutting and skimming width of 42 inches
- Bunk storage capacity of 1,200 lbs
- Easy and efficient harvest offloading
- 8-plus hours of run time on a single charge
- Floats in as little as 4 inches of water for easy launch, offloading, and trailering
- Clear plexiglass storage bunk providing an easy view of the harvested load
- Includes set of two net extensions
- Includes battery charger
- Marine grade aluminum & stainless-steel components
- Optional sickle cutter attachment with a cutting range reaching 3-1/2 feet deep
- One person operation
The WaterGator’s intake conveyor can easily skim floating weed fragments, algae blooms, duckweed and other floating debris. Adding the sickle cutter attachment provides operator the ability to cut and collect submersed and emergent lake weeds such as dense milfoil, eel grass, lily pads, pencil reeds, and most other lake weeds. The storage bunk conveyor stores harvested material that can be off-loaded easily at the shoreline when full and the plexi-glass storage bunk makes it easy for the operator to know when it is time to return to shore to offload a full bunk!
Just like the Waterbug, it is intuitive to use and simple to operate and is backed by a peace-of-mind one year warranty.
The WaterGator comes standard with the wireless remote control with viewing screen and a set of two net extensions. The sickle cutter attachment and a flatbed transport trailer are available for an additional cost.
Other Product Specifications:
- Storage bunk capacity is 1,200 lbs.
- The WaterGator is 6’5” wide by 12’ 8” long
- Weighs 650 lbs.
- Skimming and cutting depth up-to 36”
- Sickle cutter width is 42”
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION, PRICING OR TO SCHEDULE A LIVE DEMONSTRATION!