The Aquatic Mower – Everything You've Ever Wanted in One Powerful Aquatic Weed Cutter
This electric battery powered heavy duty lake weed cutter has been designed to be one of the most effective and user friendly boat mounted underwater weed cutters ever built. It's designed to quickly mow and cut just about any type of aquatic vegetation. It mounts on the back or side of nearly any smaller type of boat. It is also manufactured with high quality components in the USA.
This lake weed mower/cutter is industrial strength. It can run up to 6 hours on a 12 volt battery. It is easy to turn on and off using the safety switch that acts as safety feature. With a cutting width of 4 feet and a cutting depth of up to 5 feet, it can cover a very large area in a short amount of time. There are 15 blades on the top and 16 on the bottom that reciprocate to slice though vegetation.
Weighing only 59 pounds, it is easy to attach to the boat of your choice. It has a low power consumption that is efficiently run on 12 volt DC and is suitable for prolonged general all purpose cutting with the robust, lightweight design. The heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel construction is able to provide a long life, while the fully adjustable mounting bracket allows you to control the cutting. The custom HDPE bearing blocks help to provide a smoother operation while managing the weeds along your lake front.
The battery source is not included with the purchase of the Aquatic Weed Mower but can easily be purchased at your local auto parts store.
Aquatic Lake Mower Features:
- Special low power consumption, efficient, 12 volt DC, Suitable for prolonged general purpose cutting.
- Robust yet lightweight design.
- Rust resistant Aluminium and Stainless steel construction, giving long life.
- Fully Adjustable mounting bracket.
- Safety switch with fail safe on / off switch.
- Custom HDPE bearing blocks, giving smooth operation.
- Upper depth adjusting collar (adjustable for varying depth).
- Compact pin and channel drive.
- Power Source, (not included) a 12v marine / leisure battery allows for up to 6 hours or more cutting time per charge.
- Environmentally friendly
- Requires minimal labor to clean the weeds, algae and seaweed out of the water
- Make your lake front look more appealing and beautiful
- No longer fight with weeds and tangles in your boat motor
- Battery powered
- Maintenance free mower
- Powerful, yet lightweight
- Quickly mow the weeds and other green within the water
- Reduce the re-growth of the weeds in the water
- Choose which areas of weed to remove and which to keep
- Make fishing easier than ever when you clear out the water
Looking for other underwater weed cutters? Check out our other cutters & mowers.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE DIY DREDGE - CLICK HERE
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Aquatic Mower | Electric Underwater Lake Weed Cutter that Mounts to Boats
The Aquatic Mower from WeedersDigest.com is one of the most ef...
Battery Powered Lake Pond Sea Weed Cutter Mower Mounts to Boat
Exclusively From WEEDERS DIGEST. The Aquatic Mower - This ele...
Electric Lake Weed Cutter that Mounts to Boat
For more information, pricing or to purchase Visit: http://aqu...
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought my mower in 2005 and use every year to cut lilly pads in front of my boat house. Best investment i ever made.
We have an area in our pond with lots of water lilies and were looking for a eco-friendly way to get rid of them. The mower worked well for cutting the lilies but it takes to people in the boat. One to run the trolling motor and one in front with the mower to keep weeds from wrapping around the arm after they're cut.
I am using the cutter for about two acres of "water shield". So far it has performed reliably and set up was fairly easy. A couple comments: it is awkward and heavy. Attached to front of Jon boat and pushed forward. In thick weeds would have one person keeping weeds from building up on cutter arm (drag issue), and if you are paddling - have at least two doing it in thick weeds.
I purchased this cutter last spring and it works really well.we might be interested in buying another after the first of this year.we are hoping it will cut down the use of chemicals