WeedShear with Carrying Case | Aquatic Weed Cutter
- NOTICE! - The CASE add-on is currently on BACK-ORDER until est. date of 11/24/21 | The WeedShear is available and ready to ship - but the CASE will ship it to you as soon as it is ready!
THE WEEDSHEAR + Protective Carrying CASE.
The WeedShear is our #1 seller and most used lake weed cutting product with tens of thousands sold. It can tear through any aquatic weed in various depths of water in your lake or pond. With its razor sharp 49” wide V shaped stainless steel blades it is the BEST tool for eliminating weeds by hand.
The WeedShear has a convertible handle to make switching which depths of water it is used in an easy transition. You just snap on the handle for a deep water depth. It cuts a four foot path of weeds with each throw and has 25” polypropylene cord to reach the maximum amount of coverage. The blades never rust and rarely require sharpening, but included is a hand held sharpener.
The WeedShear easily tears through all kinds of underwater weeds such as milfoil,hydrilla and lilypads. Cut all the weeds in your swimming area, around the dock, or around your shoreline. You can even use this tool off your boat. It has easy assembly and fold up storage and also a snap on handle so you can use a short handle for shallow water and then snap on the extensions for the deeper water like if you are using the Weedshear off of your boat.
- INCLUDES Aquatic Weed Cutter + 2 Extra Optional Extensions + 25ft Rope + Blade Sharpener + Hard Plastic Protective Storage / Carrying Case!
- EASILY CUTS through nearly all types of aquatic weed at the base such as Milfoil, Hydrilla & Lily Pads.
- THE RAZOR SHARP V-shaped blade design cuts a 4 ft wide path with each pass - Handle is extendable handle from 5ft to 9ft
- EFFECTIVE at Any Water Depth - Comes with 25ft rope that attaches to the top of the handle for long throws cutting and deeper water
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with how well the WeedShear cuts, simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked!
The WeedShears protective carrying case is a great way to make transporting your Weed Shear safe and easy.
- Made of Durable Vinyl Outer Cover with Padded Inside liner
- Features Handles and Detachable Shoulder Strap.
- Folds Flat for Convenient Storage
- Maximum Dimensions: 8" wide x 7" deep x 44" long
*Cuts nearly any kind of underwater seaweed including lily pads and cut cattails. (For Cattail Removal: if you cut the cattails just below the water surface they will not survive - this plant needs oxygen to survive. The WeedShear will cut through cattails but does require some hard work)
Money Back Guarantee!
The Weed Shear cuts aquatic weeds where it counts most, at their base. Whether it be lily pads, milfoil, underwater weed grass, or any other invasive aquatic plants or weeds, the The Weed Shear is far and away your best bet at getting the job done right, and in a timely manner. Simply give the Weed Shear a toss and let it sink to the bottom of your lake or pond. Then pull it back with a quick "jerking" motion and watch the magic happen right before your eyes. One toss, one cut, and the weeds float to the surface. The Weedblade is most commonly used with the shorter extensions but it comes with additional extensions for a total of 9 ft in length if needed. 25 ft. rope, sharpener, extensions, and Case are all included in this package! Store in a safe place. Cutting blades are very sharp!
Contact us with any questions or for advice and tips on the best tools to manage your shoreline!
It takes a bit of time, but works great. I cleaned up around my dock in about 3 hours, it was over grown with weeds. Now that I have the weedshear I'll start early next year and stay on top of the #$Y#&* weeds
The shape of the cutter, the 20 foot rope and the ability to throw it a long way has allowed me to clear my pond. it allowed me to clear large swaths and haul them in for disposal in one cast to dispose them. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Cuts lake weeds with ease. If you want your weeds gone, this is the tool to use. The only problem is the neighbors will want you do do theirs as well.
This product works exactly as advertised. Very easy to use, good quality and value. Would recommend.
I successfully used the device about 5 times when I lost a blade. It turned out that the hardware was not tighten correctly. I was impressed on how simple it was to use and how productive it was to cut through the weeds, just make sure the hardware is tighten prior to use. Would recommend.