Best Selling Lake Weed Cutter!
The WeedShear is our best selling lake weed cutter because of its durability to cut through the thickest of aquatic lake weeds. The unique V shape design of the Weed Shear allows it to sink to the bottom of the lake and cut unwanted aquatic weeds at the roots.
The WeedShear is extremely durable and easily cuts through pond weeds like Milfoil, Hydrilla, Lily Pads and even Cattails. This product is effective at any water depth and is easy to use.
Watch how easy the WeedShear is to use in the video below and then be sure to check out the raving reviews some of our customers have left about this product by clicking the Review tab above.
The WeedShear comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- 49” wide V-shaped razer blade and cutting width
- Snap-button handle connection
- Stainless steel blades
- Convert handle length for both shallow and deep water use
- 25’ polypropylene cord for maximum coverage
- Includes hand held sharpener
- Folds up for easy storage
Easy assembly and fun to use!
Insert spacer bolts and snap the handle together and you are ready to start cutting in just a few minutes! Tie the cord around your wrist, toss the Weed shear into the target area, let it sink to the bottom, and pull the cord back towards you in a “jerking” motion. It’s as simple as that! The “jerking” action is what generates the speed required to cut the aquatic plants and their base.
Why the WeedShear is the best choice to cutting seaweed by hand
- The stainless steel razor blades will never rust and rarely require sharpening.
- The Weedshear easily cuts all kinds of underwater weeds such as Milfoil, Hydrilla & Lily Pads. Just to name a few.
- The V-shaped cutter clears a 49” or over 4 foot path of aquatic weeds with each throw!
- You can quickly and efficiently cut all the weeds in your swimming area, around your dock, or on your shoreline because you can throw it from your dock, shoreline, or from a boat!
- Effective at Any Water Depth. The Weedshear connects the V-shaped blade to the handle using “snap-button” connection! This enables you to use a shorter handle for shallow water depths or you can add the extensions for use in deeper water!
- Other cutting tools such as the Serrated Lake Weed Cutter, T-Weeder or the Weed Razer work okay but many say that nothing compares to the Weedshear.
Disclaimer: Weed Shear is razor sharp so please use caution when operating.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Weed Shear - Lake Weed Cutter | Tool for Cutting Weeds in Lakes
The Weedshear is the Best Selling hand-held lake weed cutting ...
V Shaped Cutter for Removing Lake and Pond Weed for hydrilla milfoil cattails lily pads
http://www.WeedShears.com 877-224-4899 V Shaped Cutter for Lak...
Weed Shear Lake Weed Cutter Overview Video - Weeders Digest
Learn more and purchase the Weed Shear here: https://goo.gl/Ng...
Weed Shear Lake Weed Cutter Customer Testimonial Review Minneapolis Boat Show
While at the Boat Show in Minneapolis we had many customers wh...
47 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So it is a little hard at first to get the throw down, and it lands sideways in deep weeds but if you kind of tug lightly back and forth the shear cuts itself and it will land at the bottom, I got a lot done and am pleased so far. Have to get the rake though, tried using a garden rake and wasn't too good...lol
LOVE IT! Sawed right through the grass in our lake and worked even better than expected!
Works as advertised.
Could not be more pleased with how it works!
This weed shear works as advertised. I am very pleased with how easy it is to use and how wonderful our backyard pond looks now.
I LIVE ON A SMALL THAT SHALLOW AND THE AREA BEHIND MY HOUSE, WHERE MY KIDS FISH WAS BEING OVER TAKEN...i WAS ABLE TO CLEAR OVER 90% AND MAKE THE AREA FISHABLE AGAIN..GREAT TOOL..
Love it works great. It is getting the lake cleaner and faster.
I am tremendously happy with my purchase of the weed cutter. It is everything and more of what it is advertised to do. If you live on a lake with weeds this is an essential tool.
great product & happy with my purchase
Great product, highly recommend.
Unbelievable the way it cuts down the pond weeds! We are very happy with this tool! Pond looks super now.
cuts very well. easy to use. no complaints at all.