WeedShear Weed Cutter | Lake Rake | Aquatic Weed Control Package
- NOTICE! - The CASE add-on is currently on BACK-ORDER until est. date of 8/24/21 | The WeedShear & Lake Rake are available and ready to ship - but the CASE will ship it to you as soon as it is ready!
Introducing the best, most affordable aquatic weed management package
These two tools are the ideal tools to have for people who want to manually cut and remove lake weeds manually & efficiently. Many of our customers order both of these items at the same time. Many of the ones who don't sometimes end up ordering the other one later anyway. This is why we have decided to create the WeedShear & Lake Rake package.
If your still using that old garden rake and haven't tried our Long Reach Lake Rake you will be amazed with the amount of work you can get done and how easy it is to manage weeds & algae on your lake. The Weed Shear makes cutting underwater weeds quick and easy on a budget. You can check out our other Lakeweed Cutters & Rakes HERE
About The Weed Shear
- Cuts a 49” path with every pass.
- Cuts at the base of the weed.
- Includes protective blade covers and folds for easy storage.
- Includes blade sharpener and protective gloves.
- 25 foot rope.
- Carrying/storage case available as add on
- Tough enough for any aquatic weed
- For long tosses, use the shorter, lighter handle (included).
- For long reaches into cattails or under a dock, use all of the extensions to reach 9 FEET (included).
- The handle comes in 3 pieces with a total length of over 100″(included).
- Other cutting tools such as the Serrated Lake Weed Cutter, T-Weeder or the Weed Razer work ok but many say that nothing compares to the Weedshear.
- Money Back Guarantee!
About the Lake Rake
This rake is our most popular rake. Not to mention this is made in the USA and comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY Use this to rake the lake or pond bottom to remove weeds, debris or muck. Works excellent for grooming dead and living aquatic weeds and decaying organic plants on the bottom of your beach and along the shoreline. Use the float to skim the surface and pull in weeds on the top of the water. It also works great for landscaping and keeping your beach looking nice and groomed.
- Measures 36 inch wide head by 11 feet long.
- 20 ft rope, 11.5 ft handle and an attachable float included.
- Extension for handle, available for purchase separately, extends the effective reach to 16.5 Feet
Weed Shear - Lake Weed Cutter | Tool for Cutting Weeds in Lakes
The Weedshear is the Best Selling hand-held lake weed cutting ...
LAKE WEED CUTTER AND RAKE
Learn more and shop now: https://goo.gl/oS3CBY Buy the Weed S...
Super Wide / Long Lake & Beach Rake Overview Video | Weeders Digest
The SUPER LAKE RAKE / BEACH RAKE from WeedersDigest.com This...
Got these to clean a 1-acre pond full of milfoil and pondweed. Excellent and effective tools; get ready to feel it in your lats when you pull a loaded weed cutter in over and over!
This kit is the perfect " nice to have kit" to properly maintain your lakefront...
I was pleasantly surprised at how well the WeedShear cutter worked as well as the floating rake. Super easy to use. These two products have improved our pond 100%.
Works great it cuts everything in its path
Works great. Thanks
In a few hours with the shears I had cleared my beach of all vegetation. Highly recommend it.
weed shear is exactly what we were looking for it works very well
This cutter is very sharp and long enough to cut pondweed quickly and easily. The cutter itself is light enough to throw 10-15 feet into the water, yet heavy enough to sink to the bottom to cut weeds from their bases. The rake is also light enough to throw and floats well for surface raking purposes.
Worked great. Cleared my pond in about 2 hours. Cut through lilly pads like butter. And everything else. Rake worked perfect. When I got done cutting I sure was glad I bought the rake.
The cutter works really well for my application. It cuts the weeds (milfoil) and drags them in along with muck from the bottom. It's all the weight I can handle in one pull. I haven't had a chance to test the rake but my neighbor who has a siltier bottom says it works well for gathering in the float.
Great tool, works well. Non of our weeds break the surface but one can still seeing on the bottom and grow up to 3 ft high. One can see them looking down into the water from dock. The cutter and rake works as advertised . I am also very interested in a blower type tool that will work clearing our lake bottom muck. Our swimming area is 25 ft x 50 ft and I want to know how far the blower will push the muck and of course if it works...
The rake is an excellent tool for pulling out pesky pondweeds