Aquatic Weed Harvester
Introducing the one and only Eco Harvester. This is generation 2.5 is the only machine in the world that both pulls aquatic vegetation by the root system and skims floating, weed fragments, weed mattes and algae blooms. Our Eco harvester has been sold all over the world. The year to date (2019) we've sold over 100 of these aquatic harvesters worldwide. Our machine has become so popular because like I mentioned earlier it pulls weeds and skims floating vegetation, but in addition to that it's incredibly productive, incredibly effective and efficient and most importantly it's very easy to use.
We're able to teach anyone in the world to use this thing in an hour or less. That ease of use combined with its productivity, its size, its maneuverability around docks, boat lifts and shallow water make it the hottest selling harvester worldwide.
The Eco Harvester pulls weeds up from the roots, harvesting them to be recycled and reused as mulch or animal feed. Its an environmentally friendly way to harvest aquatic plant and the only harvester that works in this manner. ALL other aquatic weed harvesters cut the weeds! It is 95% effective at uprooting milfoil, hydrilla, celery grass, water chestnut, and most other aquatic plants prevalent in ponds, lakes, rivers, channels, canals, and beachfront property.
Features / Benefits
- Affordable – One-third the price of traditional harvesters
- Eco-friendly – No chemicals or dredging
- Easy to operate – One-person operation from start to finish
- Versatile – Pulls, cuts, & skims weeds in shallow water
- Multi-purpose – Gathers floating debris and algae
- Quality engineered – Well built & lifetime warranty on hull
- Effective lake management – Uproots aquatic weeds including milfoil
- Aluminum hull – Lighter and rust resistant
- Reduced draft – Operate in as little as 12” of water
- Increased capacity – 30% additional cubic yards!
- Wider Hull – Improves operational stability!
- Hard pipe hydraulics – Improves durability and design!
- Dynamic flow intake – 95% effective weed pulling!
- Standard components – Universal repair & replacement parts
- HOW THE ECO-HARVESTER PULLS & SKIMS AQUATIC WEEDS
Conceptually speaking, it is easy to understand that the Eco-Harvester “pulls” aquatic vegetation by the roots. But how does it actually do it...pull aquatic vegetation by the root system you ask?
It is a good question and the answer is tied to the reason why the Eco-Harvester is patent protected. If you havent seen all of the videos of the Eco-Harvester pulling, skimming and collecting aquatic vegetation, floating weed mats, and algae blooms in the numerous videos, be sure to check them out HERE.
The main objective in developing the Eco-Harvester was for harvesting Eurasion Milfoil but we were very excited to learn that this unique compact lake weed harvester could pull and remove nearly all kinds of submersed seaweed / aquatic vegetation. Continue reading at LakeWeedHarvester.com