Weed Ripper | Aquatic Weed Pulling Tool
- 4 ft (stub handle) Works best for primarily throwing and retrieving.
- 7 ft Handle - Includes Stub Handle + Pistol Grip Handle
- 11 ft Handle - Includes above + 4 ft extension
- 15 ft Handle - Includes above + two x 4 ft extensions
(all options include 25 ft Rope)
- The Weed Ripper features a 3 foot wide heavy duty aluminum head.
- handle choices: 4 ft - 7 ft - 11 ft - 15 ft
- The unique curved handle grip makes it easier to pull dense loads with less effort.
- Comes with a 25 ft rope allowing you to cut and pull weeds by tossing out and retrieving.
We spent the summer waiting for the weed ripper to be available again. Living in Colorado itâ€™s difficult to find pond tools locally. This was our last hope for removing weeds in our pond. The weed ripper worked perfectly and quickly removed a summerâ€™s worth of weeds that we couldnâ€™t control any other way. Highly recommended.
I have purchased many different products over the years (as much as $2000 for one). NOTHING equals the ease and effectiveness of the weed ripper for removal of bottom weeds/rushes. As an added bonus, removal of weeds from the device is easy. I also appreciate that there are no sharp edges or teeth , reducing risk of injury to my grandchildren or myself. Superior product.
Customer service ( Carl) went above & beyond in helping me with the Weedripper & what I needed to get my lakefront property looking good again. We purchased the 15 ft extension & it was perfect! Our area is looking great & My husband is happy with my purchase & so are our neighbors!! Very easy to use. Thank you!!!
I had weeds all around my dock. It made fishing and swimming impossible. Purchased this product and was sceptical whether it would work. Work perfectly. I didn’t buy the extension rods only the Weeders with 4 foot attached rod. Came with the rope. Worked exactly like it said it would. Had all the weeds removed in 20 minutes and in a pile to dry out and then burned. Back fishing again!! I would recommend this product highly.
Works great. Is very good quality it is designed to pull easily
Works better than I expected. 77 ft of frontage completely filled with milfoil. I am not done but have cleared a significant area. Very pleased.
A wonderful tool ! Giving the Ripper a toss and then retrieving with the rope works best for me- gets to the bottom and gets a great grip- you can feel the weeds being ripped out. I love it and so do my neighbors !
The Weed Ripper does a great job of clearing weeds from our Florida lake, it gets them out by the roots.