Best Selling Lake Weed Cutter!
The WeedShear is our best selling lake weed cutter because of its durability to cut through the thickest of aquatic lake weeds. The unique V shape design of the Weed Shear allows it to sink to the bottom of the lake and cut unwanted aquatic weeds at the roots.
The WeedShear is extremely durable and easily cuts through pond weeds like Milfoil, Hydrilla, Lily Pads and even Cattails. This product is effect at any water depth and is easy to use.
Watch how easy the WeedShear is to use in the video below and then be sure to check out the raving reviews some of our customers have left about this product by clicking the Review tab above.
The WeedShear comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee!
- 49” wide V-shaped razer blade and cutting width
- Snap-button handle connection
- Stainless steel blades
- Convert handle length for both shallow and deep water use
- 25’ polypropylene cord for maximum coverage
- Includes hand held sharpener
- Folds up for easy storage
Easy assembly and fun to use!
Insert spacer bolts and snap the handle together and you are ready to start cutting in just a few minutes! Tie the cord around your wrist, toss the Weed shear into the target area, let it sink to the bottom, and pull the cord back towards you in a “jerking” motion. It’s as simple as that! The “jerking” action is what generates the speed required to cut the aquatic plants and their base.
Why the WeedShear is the best choice to cutting seaweed by hand
- The stainless steel razor blades will never rust and rarely require sharpening.
- The Weedshear easily cuts all kinds of underwater weeds such as Milfoil, Hydrilla & Lily Pads. Just to name a few.
- The V-shaped cutter clears a 49” or over 4 foot path of aquatic weeds with each throw!
- You can quickly and efficiently cut all the weeds in your swimming area, around your dock, or on your shoreline because you can throw it from your dock, shoreline, or from a boat!
- Effective at Any Water Depth. The Weedshear connects the V-shaped blade to the handle using “snap-button” connection! This enables you to use a shorter handle for shallow water depths or you can add the extensions for use in deeper water!
- Other cutting tools such as the Serrated Lake Weed Cutter, T-Weeder or the Weed Razer work okay but many say that nothing compares to the Weedshear.
Disclaimer: Weed Shear is razor sharp so please use caution when operating.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Weed Shear - Lake Weed Cutter | Tool for Cutting Weeds in Lakes
The Weedshear is the Best Selling hand-held lake weed cutting ...
V Shaped Cutter for Removing Lake and Pond Weed for hydrilla milfoil cattails lily pads
http://www.WeedShears.com 877-224-4899 V Shaped Cutter for Lak...
Weed Shear Lake Weed Cutter Overview Video - Weeders Digest
Learn more and purchase the Weed Shear here: https://goo.gl/Ng...
Weed Shear Lake Weed Cutter Customer Testimonial Review Minneapolis Boat Show
While at the Boat Show in Minneapolis we had many customers wh...
40 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you watch the video, you can pretty much master this tool. It is a manual saw (so tho speak) so it requires a little muscle, but I'm 63 and was able to clear my beach area of lily pads, saw grass and lake weeds in a about a day. The raking in and getting rid of the vegetation is the hardest part! Much, much less expensive than the $3,800 price I got from the lake cleaners!
Every year we deal with curly pond weed in our modest 1/4 fishing pond. This year with the mild winter the weed completely took the pond over. Every bit of open water was covered. We tried other methods that were either very slow or EXTREMELY labor intensive. We decided to order the Weed Shear and it was the best decision we ever made. In just under an hour I, by myself, had cleared an area 11' X 25'! I assure this isn't a joke. It is does require effort when retrieving the Shear but the effectiveness far out weighs that effort and to see everything in its path float to the surface is very satisfying! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Weed Shear to anyone looking to treat their shoreline or a small pond.
I just used it once and it worked great for me. It cleaned out the weeds in front of my dock in no time. I would recommend this product to my friends.
This product works great to cut large weeds out of your pond. It really surprised me. I can see the water again. So happy.
I purchased the weed cutter after watching some of the videos on line. It was easy to assemble and worked great!
A few notes:
1) WEAR GLOVES when using it. I made the mistake of not wearing gloves, and the constant tugging on the rope tore my skin up pretty good.
2) The yellow plastic blade covers did not fully cover the blades. They were about 2" short.
3) I wish I had purchased the weed rake also. I had a lot of manual labor collecting the cut weeds and lily pads with a garden rake.
I'm very happy with this weed cutter though.
A great solution to a problem we have been dealing with for years. Easy to use; very effective.
There is no easy cheap way to remove weeds from your waterfront. This tool works great for able bodied persons who are willing to work hard to remove aqua flora. I wish the cutting blade was a better quality for the money but this tool does work as advertised. Bottom line, I like it.
Works better than advertised my 89 year old dad used it and thought it was amazing
It's really a five star devise. I found it to be a little small. Being able to extend the razor portion in my case would be great.
i rarely do reviews, but I have to say that occasionally a product comes along that is so simple, effective and affordable that it is worth mentioning. I had talked to several pond experts who wanted to charge many thousands of dollars to correct my weed and algae problem when in reallity all i needed was the weedshear. Low cost, high quality environmentally friendly solution. What more can you ask for?
Could not wait to try this. Easily assembled, easy to throw, sinks well, and easy to retrieve.
Probably works better clearing lily pads or vegetation with stems that can be cut. The vegetation around my pier is more dense moss like. While the blades did not "cut" this vegetation, it did sweep it up, pulled it away from bottom and dragged it to surface.
The reason for 4 rather than 5 stars is the shipping contained. Package was busted up, too flimsy, and it was a wonder that some of the parts were not lost in shipment. Spend a little money with more durable packaging.
Worked as advertised. I am pleased with the product as it meets my expectations.